More than 1800 patrons and volunteers attended the 2014 Our Kids Soup Sunday, held on Feb. 23, 2014 at LP Field Club Level West. Our Kids hosted more than 50 of Nashville’s finest restaurants at the 21st Anniversary of Soup Sunday.
All of the proceeds from the Ford Our Kids Soup Sunday presented by US Foods go to Our Kids. The funds will be used to meet the organization’s primary goal: To provide medical evaluations and crisis counseling for children and families struggling with child sexual abuse.
Check out the winners here and photos from the event on our Facebook page.
And remember to bid in our online auction!
Soup Sunday Winners 2014
Vanderbilt University Dining – Princess Peach Shortcake Soup
2. Porter Road Butcher – Pimento Cheese Soup with Bacon Jam Crostini
3. Antonios’ of Nashville – Shrimp and Cognac Bisque
4. M Restaurant & Bar – BBLT: Benton Bacon Lobster & Tater Soup
5. Praline’s at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel – Cheeseburger & Fries Soup
6. Taqueria del Sol – Shrimp Corn Chowder
7. Aquarium Restaurant – The Ultimate Seafood Chowder
8. Mason’s at Loews Vanderbilt – Red Curry Squash Bisque with Cured Berries
9. Burger Up – Triple L Taco Soup
10. Lorraine’s at the Franklin Marriott – Chocolate Mint Bisque
Taqueria del Sol – Shrimp Corn Chowder
2. 3-way tie:
Antoinos’ of Nashville – Shrimp and Cognac Bisque
Copper Kettle – Samosa Chowder Topped w/ Tamarind Date Chutney
Rainforest Café – Tomato Basil Soup with Grilled Cheese Crouton
3. 2-way tie:
Bria Bistro Italiano – Sweet Onion and Maple Bisque w Chocolate Dipped Bacon & Toasted Pecans
Sambuca – Smoked Guajillo Peppered Pork Belly and Tortilla Soup
Praline’s at Millennium Maxwell House – Cheeseburger & Fries Soup
2. Alegria Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar – Roasted Butternut Squash, Spiced Pepitas with Lime Crema