Education & Training by Our Kids
We offer periodic in-service training sessions. All sessions can be tailored to meet a group’s specific needs with respect to the program’s content and duration.
- Signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse
- How to respond when a child discloses abuse
- Mandated reporting requirements
- Suggestions for talking with children
- Primary care providers
- Pediatric practices
- Emergency department staff
- Defense attorneys
Our Kids has trained specific medical providers and professionals including:
Contracts and collaborations
- Indian Health Services and Tribal Healthcare in North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan, Arizona, Alaska, and Oregon
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
Stewards of Children
Our Kids is a founding member of the Nashville Child Protection Coalition, which helped launch Stewards of Children in Middle Tennessee. The training program teaches the community how to prevent, recognize and respond to child sexual abuse.
For more information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.