Disclaimer: If you have concerns about a child’s safety or well-being, you must call 1-877-237-0004 to report your concerns. All possible incidences of child abuse must be reported to that number before we can intervene. Please do not use the form below for reporting purposes.
Non-emergency reports to can be made online to the Department of Children’s Services (DCS). To make an online report to DCS click here.
If you need to talk to someone now, please call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255.
Our Kids (main location in Nashville)
1804 Hayes Street
Nashville, TN 37203
- Main: (615) 341-4911
- Appointment scheduling, clinical questions, notification of court cases: (615) 341-4911
- Emergencies, clinical questions after regular business hours: (615) 341-4100
Ask for the Our Kids clinical staff “on call” to be paged.
- Administrative issues and donations: (615) 341-4917
- Volunteering: (615) 341-4920
- Training: (615) 341-4921
- Copies of medical records: (615) 341-4139 (Nashville General Hospital medical records department)
- Fax: (615) 341-4919
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Click here for the locations of Our Kids satellite clinics in Middle Tennessee.