We can’t stop child sexual abuse if we don’t understand it.
Our Kids has compiled information from 35-plus years of experience, data and research in treating child sexual abuse into these resources.
- How to recognize abuse
- How to talk to your child about abuse
- How to talk to your child about their body
- How to keep kids safe online
- How to prepare for your child to sleep away from home
You can also explore:
- 4 key facts about child sexual abuse
- Tennessee law
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Helpful Tips for Clergy on How to Prevent, Respond and Recognize Child Sexual Abuse