At Our Kids, the well being of our patients, community partners, visitors and staff is our highest priority. We are closely monitoring the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Our Kids response will continue to change as current information is made public.
In an effort to keep children, families and staff safe, we will implement the following guidelines based on CDC recommendations and our local public health guidelines:
- We will ask screening questions prior to and at the time of appointments to identify those who are at risk of COVID-19. We will schedule and reschedule appointments accordingly.
- Each patient and the accompanying adult will be screened at the entry point of the Our Kids clinic.
- Only the scheduled patient and caregiver/guardian will be allowed in the clinic during an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments cannot be accommodated.
- If you have questions or concerns, please call Our Kids at 615-341-4911 to speak with a clinical team member.