The Ford Our Kids Soup Sunday, presented by U.S. Foods, is fantastic family fun featuring delicious soups from 50+ Nashville restaurants.
With more than 500 gallons of soup and 1500 attendees served each year, Soup Sunday is one of Nashville’s favorite culinary and family events.
Soup Sunday 2015
Sunday, February 22, 2015
11:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
LP Field — Club Level West
Parking is FREE
In 2015 we’ll be implementing some changes to make Soup Sunday better. We’ll be capping attendance and streamlining ticket prices.
Why? Simply put, the event has gotten too crowded in the past few years.
While that’s a great problem to have, we want to ensure that you — our restaurants, guests and sponsors — all have the best experience possible, and we think these changes will help make that happen.
As of February 13, tickets for Soup Sunday 2015 are SOLD OUT.
Thanks to everyone who purchased them! We look forward to seeing you Feb. 22.
Check out all the participating restaurants here.
Want to sponsor Soup? We’d love to have you.
- Check out all our silent auction items here.
- Want to donate something? Do it here.
- Bookmark this link for the online auction, which will begin Friday, Feb. 20.
Culinary & Celebrity Judges
- Maneet Chauhan, Chauhan Ale & Masala House, Judge: Food Network’s Chopped
- Dale Levitski — Sinema, Contestant: Bravo’s Top Chef
- Sarah Gavigan — Otaku South, POP Nashville
- Trevor Moran — The Catbird Seat, formerly of Noma
- Deb Paquette — Etch
- Mike Kelly — Jimmy Kelly’s
- Al Anderson — Big Al’s Deli
- Lt. Dan — Lightning 100
- Kristin Beringson — City Winery
Update Feb. 10: Due to unforeseen scheduling conflicts, Brandt Snedeker and Eric Close will no longer be judges at Soup Sunday this year. Additional judges will be announced soon.