PLEASE NOTE: This is the 2016 Soup Sunday page. Click here for the 2017 event.
The Ford Our Kids Soup Sunday, presented by U.S. Foods, is fantastic family fun featuring delicious soups from 50 Nashville restaurants.
With more than 500 gallons of soup and 1500 attendees served each year, Soup Sunday is one of Nashville’s favorite culinary and family events.
Soup Sunday 2016
Sunday, February 28, 2016
11:00 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
Nissan Stadium— Club Level West
Parking is FREE
Tickets for Soup Sunday may be purchased here for $25 per adult and $5 per child ($27.37 and $6.37 with taxes and fees). Children ages three and under will be admitted free.
Check out all the participating restaurants here.
And big news for 2016: Thanks to sponsor Lightning 100, all 3 of the winning restaurants this year will win a free Lightning 100 advertising package. It will include a 60-second promotional radio announcement, banner ad on Lightning100.com, a post on social media and more. Our Kids will also run an ad announcing the winners in The Nashville Scene the week after the event.
Want to sponsor Soup? We’d love to have you.
- Want to donate something? Do it here.
- Bookmark this link for the online auction, which will begin Friday, Feb. 26.
Culinary & Celebrity Judges
- Andy Little — Josephine
- Aundra Lafayette — Lafayette Soup Company
- Brandt Snedeker — PGA Golfer
- Kristin Beringson — Absolute Restaurant Consulting, Winner: “Chopped”
- Lt. Dan — Lightning 100
- Matt Bolus — The 404 Kitchen
- Philip Krajeck — Rolf & Daughters
- Phillip Fryman — Southern Fatty
- Trevor Terndrup — Moon Taxi
- Zac Stacy — New York Jets
EMCEE: Nick Beres — News Channel 5 Reporter
Additional judges will be announced soon.