The Ford Our Kids Soup Sunday, presented by U.S. Foods, is fantastic family fun featuring delicious soups from more than 50 local restaurants.
Bring your friends and family and roam LP Field’s Club Level tasting homemade – and occasionally exotic – soups from all the best local restaurants.
Soup Sunday features
- Children’s activities
- Celebrity and local chef judges
- A silent auction of items such as gift certificates, autographed items, sports tickets, hotel packages, and more!
- Buns on the Run food truck will also be serving mini cinnamon buns, coffee & smoothie samples
WHEN: Sunday, February 23, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: LP Field – Club Level West. Parking is FREE.
TICKETS: You can purchase discounted tickets online until noon on Friday, Feb. 21.
- Family Package (2 adults + children in household) –
- Adult –
- Children (ages 2-17) –
- Children under 2 – Free
- If you or your company would like to sponsor Soup Sunday, click here.
- To see a list of our current sponsors, click here.
- Joe Don Rooney, Rascal Flatts
- Brandt Snedeker, PGA Golfer
- Eric Close, Actor, ABC’s Nashville
- Charles Esten, Actor, ABC’s Nashville
- Derek Mason, Vanderbilt Football Head Coach
- Lt. Dan, Lightning 100
- Al Anderson, Big Al’s Deli
- Ed Butler, US Foods
- Kay West, food writer & freelance journalist, People Magazine
- Nancy Vienneau, Good Food Matters; Writer, The Tennessean
- Nicki Wood, Food Writer for Nashville Scene & Relish Magazine