Give Back

_DSC4384There are a number of ways that you can support Our Kids:

Donations to Our Kids are tax deductible and can be made by mail or by clicking here. If you are donating to Our Kids through the United Way, please use our code: 7029.

If you’d just like more information about Our Kids or have questions about how you can help, contact us:

Thanks for your interest and support!